Associate Director at Hawksmoor
Previously Senior Surveyor at Cushman & Wakefield
Formerly Development & Valuation Surveyor with Savills
RICS Registered Valuer
MSc Urban and Regional Planning
University of Birmingham (2012)
BSc (Hons) – Real Estate Management
Oxford Brookes University (2010)
First Class Honours
MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL BODIES
Full Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
2018 - Present
Associate Director at Hawksmoor Property Services Limited
2016 – 2018
Senior Surveyor at Hawksmoor Property Services Limited
June 2015 – May 2016
Senior Surveyor at Cushman & Wakefield LLP (formerly DTZ)
July 2011 – May 2015
Development & Valuation Surveyor at Savills (UK) Limited
Completed the RICS Assessment of Professional Competence (APC) in Valuation in November 2013. Key areas of work included the sale, acquisition and valuation of land suitable for residential development. Involvement in option and promotion agreements for strategic residential land.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Identification and acquisition of residential development opportunities.
- Financial appraisals and valuation of land and property.
- Negotiation of acquisition and disposal of land and negotiation of contractual terms associated with the transaction of residential and mixed use opportunities.
- Project Management and co-ordinating professional consultants on large development projects.
- Negotiating and liaising with Local Authorities in respect of Section 106 Agreements and planning applications.
- Key understanding of the planning system.
- Landowner advice on all aspects of planning, development and disposal.
- Red Book Valuations
Keen traveller – especially Southern Africa. Other interests include running, swimming and the gym.