Director of Hawksmoor
Previously Regional Land Executive with David Wilson Homes Plc
Formerly Development Manager with Henry Boot Plc
BSc (Hons) – Construction Management
Nottingham Trent University 1996
MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL BODIES
Incorporated Member of the Chartered Institute of Building
July 2004 – Present
Director of Hawksmoor Property Services
May 2003 – June 2004
Regional Land Executive, David Wilson Homes Limited East Midlands Region
May 1998 – May 2003
Land Manager/Development Manager, Henry Boot Homes Limited Central Region
July 1996 – May 1998
Land Negotiator, Redrow Homes (Midlands) Limited
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Market analysis to support financial appraisals and valuation of land/property for numerous with and without planning uses.
- Project management and co-ordinating professional consultants on large residential and mixed use development projects.
- Strong commercial focus to maintain costs and deliver project viability.
- Negotiating and liaising with Local Authorities in respect of viability reviews, affordable housing, Section 106 Agreements and Planning Permissions.
- Fully conversant with the identification, acquisition and successful development of strategic greenfield and brownfield development sites.
- Possess key proficiencies to oversee design solutions and overcome development complexities.
- Experienced in managing site sales in the open market and through private treaty negotiation.
Tixall Road, Stafford
Identification, negotiation of agreement terms and participation within the project team used for promotion of the land to the East of Stafford on behalf of Commercial Estates Projects Limited. The site achieved outline planning permission by negotiations with the Local Planning Authority for up to 260 dwellings in advance of the Plan for Stafford Borough being adopted in 2014.
Radford Bridge Allotments, Wollaton
Identification, negotiation of agreement terms and participation within the project team used for promotion of the land currently comprising the Radford Bridge Road Garden Holders’ Association allotment gardens at Wollaton, Nottingham. Following planning applications and a Section 78 Planning Appeal, the site was granted outline planning permission in 2014 for regeneration of the under-utilised allotments, ecological enhancements and up to 110 dwellings.
Stamford Bridge, East Riding of Yorkshire
Negotiation of agreement terms and participation within the project team used to secure allocation of the greenfield site within the East Riding Local Plan for 170 dwellings.
Other Recent Schemes
- Drakelow, Derbyshire – sale of phase 1 comprising 99 dwellings on behalf of Drakelow Developments Limited.
- Pye Green, Staffordshire – sale of phase 1 comprising 219 dwellings on behalf of JS Holford & sons
- Roycroft Farm, Uttoxeter – outline planning permission for up to 140 dwellings on behalf of Gleeson Developments Limited.
A family man. An aspiring runner (albeit in constant training!), shooting and fishing when time permits and charity treasurer.